GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the new General Data Protection Regulations 2018). It is our policy that this information is private and confidential. We will not sell, rent or trade to third parties any personal information you provide to us, and we will only store it for as long as is necessary to continue providing the required products and services to you.
We inform by this article the treatment of your personal data and our policy concerning them. This may be subject to change at any time following the laws.
We implement the organization and technical means to ensure the preservation of the data we collect. However we disclaim any responsibility for the use and how the Internet works.
Legal basis for data processing from Article 6(1)(b) : GDPR provides a lawful basis for the processing of personal data to the extent that “processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract”.
Why do we collect your data?
We need your data to manage our business relationships, including:
- Creation and use of the customer account,
- Registration and execution of your orders,
- Sending offers and information about the products and services we distribute or those of third parties (our manufacturing partners) that we think may interest you,
- Collection of the price of our supplies and services as well as reminders.
We don't give your information to any third party.
What data do we collect?
We only collect the following data:
- Your business contact details: e-mail address, telephone number, delivery address, billing, address, as well as your first and last names as a contact person,
- Information such as bank details of the company (or other necessary information relating to the means of payment), financial data of your company for its solvency and credit coverage.
Refusing to give us this information may lead us to believe that we will not be able to fulfill your requests. We keep your data in accordance with legal and contractual obligations.
What do we do with your personal data and what are your rights?
Atoo Electronics staff uses this data as part of the customer-supplier relationship.
We keep this data for 5 years from the end of the business relationship.
We will also provide them in court proceedings and / or at the request of law enforcement and judicial authorities.
You have on your data the right of access, rectification and erasure. To do this, simply write to us by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt at our next mailing address with proof of the applicant's identity:
27 rue Crespel de Latouche
56130 LA ROCHE BERNARD
Article updated on December 3, 2019